Objective: to Create a joyful, emotional mood and contribute to the development of the desire to engage in physical exercise, music and dancing.
Develop agility, speed of movements, the ability to navigate in space;
To continue work on the education of cultural and hygienic skills;
To consolidate the ability of children to answer questions in a concise and common forms;
To develop the emotional sphere of the child, his musical ear;
Form of performance skills in singing, movement;
To educate children in the basic skills of a healthy lifestyle;
To develop creative abilities;
To raise interest in the movements and a healthy lifestyle, organization; autonomy, the ability to maintain friendly relationships with their peers.
Equipment: colored ribbons, jewelry, hats, flowers, artificial flowers, 2 pairs of fur gloves, cones, 2 baskets, beanie cock, parasol, Continue reading
This evening before the audience was and Nizhny Novgorod artists, and their colleagues from other Russian cities, and musicians from South Korea. Arias and scenes from famous operas, Adagio and pas de Deux from audience favorite ballets, romances on poems by Pushkin – the concert’s repertoire was designed for the most discerning viewer.
previously on the topic
– Festival “Boldin autumn” every year is gaining momentum, says the winner of all – Russian and International competitions, twice winner of the prize “Creative success”, laureate of Nizhny Novgorod Tatiana Garmashova. Every time it is an exciting holiday that is of continuing interest to the viewer.
– The atmosphere of the theater festival, attentive, sensitive viewers, all this sets the actor to show himself as fully as possible, with the best hand, said the winner of the International competition the actress of the Moscow academic musical theatre of a name of Stanislavsky and Nemirovich-Danchenko Olga Poltoratskaya.
Guests from South Korea – four beautiful soprano and conductor, Professor But tai Cheol – brought on “Boldin autumn” his musical gift.
– We love the poetry of Pushkin, we decided to make Continue reading
1. Maple leaf was painted a bright color on 17 September in Woodstock, Maine. Farmers and volunteers help the state authorities who are trying to attract tourists by providing a list of the best places where you can admire the bright colors of the leaves. (AP Photo/Robert F. Bukaty)
2. The moon rises above the mountains Chugach in the reserve in anchorage, Alaska, September 22. (AP Photo/Anchorage Daily News, Marc Lester)
3. Grapes on the estate of QUINTA DOS Malvedos belonging to the family of Symington, in Vila Reale, near Porto, Portugal, September 21. (Mario Proenca/Bloomberg)
4. The Director of the company ’s agrostroy" Sergei Solovyov inspects wheat in a field 450 km South of Barnaul 22 September. After a severe drought, Russia produced 55 million tons of wheat by 22 September, which is 32% lower than last year. (REUTERS/Andrei Kasprishin)
5. Branches of trees with bright changing the color of the leaves on the background of cloudy sky in Portland, Oregon, September 22. (AP Photo/Don Ryan)
6. The space needle, passing the ferry boat and the U.S. coast guard in the fog in Elliott Bay in Seattle, Washington, September 15. (AP Photo/Ted S. Warren)
7. Huge lanterns during the festival of autumn in the Park of Hong Kong on September 22. The autumn festival is held on the 15th Continue reading