1. Maple leaf was painted a bright color on 17 September in Woodstock, Maine. Farmers and volunteers help the state authorities who are trying to attract tourists by providing a list of the best places where you can admire the bright colors of the leaves. (AP Photo/Robert F. Bukaty)
2. The moon rises above the mountains Chugach in the reserve in anchorage, Alaska, September 22. (AP Photo/Anchorage Daily News, Marc Lester)
3. Grapes on the estate of QUINTA DOS Malvedos belonging to the family of Symington, in Vila Reale, near Porto, Portugal, September 21. (Mario Proenca/Bloomberg)
4. The Director of the company ’s agrostroy" Sergei Solovyov inspects wheat in a field 450 km South of Barnaul 22 September. After a severe drought, Russia produced 55 million tons of wheat by 22 September, which is 32% lower than last year. (REUTERS/Andrei Kasprishin)
5. Branches of trees with bright changing the color of the leaves on the background of cloudy sky in Portland, Oregon, September 22. (AP Photo/Don Ryan)
6. The space needle, passing the ferry boat and the U.S. coast guard in the fog in Elliott Bay in Seattle, Washington, September 15. (AP Photo/Ted S. Warren)
7. Huge lanterns during the festival of autumn in the Park of Hong Kong on September 22. The autumn festival is held on the 15th Continue reading
Sounds of bells ringing
Ding-Dong, Ding-Dong –
hear the forest, hears the Vale
or sigh, or moan.
What is it about? Who is he? –
this old bell.
Not with delight the sound is full,
And widely the wing is stretched out:
on field road,
over with late blossoms
above the roof
touched red elm,
1st leading. We are weird, wrong to live on Earth: protect valuable and precious, and priceless not stored. Diamonds, diamonds, gold, money, protect, and lakes, springs, clouds, areas of clean air, deserted places, no. It is unclear, if you look at the life of earthlings from somewhere off to the side. We don’t want to learn the most important thing: the Air is our father, the Water – mother Earth – home, Rosa national wealth.
The music of Vivaldi’s “the four seasons”, “Summer”, Presto.
2 nd chair. The world is in each of us through all the “Windows” and “doors” of our senses, constantly feeding us, and it is becoming more difficult because of the loss of the beauty of this world. Mutilated river dams, polluted their water, including lake; looted and destroyed during the terrible bombardment of the forest; Continue reading