Interesting traditions of the peoples of the world
Life is interesting in itself, and the presence in it of various holidays and traditions make it even brighter. In each country, and sometimes in each city, there are a number of habits and rituals prevalent among the population. Their diversity is a genuine interest, because many of the existing traditions have ancient roots, and compliance with them is sometimes like a theatrical performance. Of course, many traditions of the peoples of the world formed on the basis of ancient and modern beliefs of a country.
The traditions of the peoples of the world
1. India is one of the most religious countries in the world. Almost every day there are the ceremonies for the deities, recall their exploits, they are offerings. This great living tradition, which is accompanied by a daily mini-rituals. Major holidays are distinguished by their brightness and spontaneity. One of the most cheerful and interesting can be called the birthday of Lord Ganesha – son of Shiva’s elephant-headed. The main tradition of this event, which takes place in August-September, is the preparation of various sweets, which are presented to the deity and then eaten in the whole family.
2. Colorful and can be called the traditions associated with the celebration of the Birthday of the Buddha. So, the ancient custom of celebrating in Japan suggested pouring Buddha statue-child sweet tea. Today, as a rule, this day is marked by colorful parades with an abundance of flowers. In Korea on this day in the sky trigger many lanterns of different shapes.
3. A very interesting tradition is the celebration day for girls – Hina-Matsuri. It is worth noting that in this country the children are treated with special awe, therefore, and customs associated with them are large amount. The tradition to celebrate Hina-Matsuri was the creation of human images made of paper, which were then burnt or thrown into the water. This was to protect girls from various diseases. But this was only the beginning. Since the 18th century, instead of paper pieces for protection on the window began to put on a puppet images of members of the Imperial family. A little later they were joined by images of courtiers and musicians. In short, the key is how the tradition became a doll.
4. One of the most fun spring tradition that exists in many European countries, is the dance around the “Maypole”. As the latter may appear ordinary wooden pole stuck in the ground and entwined with colorful ribbons. Dancers while dressed in colorful outfits, hair tie belt, and legs hanging bells. The rapid dance is designed to awaken the earth after its winter sleep, and, of course, to cheer up those who waited so long for spring.
5. Funeral tradition in Mexico is the decoration of graves with flowers of marigold and marigold on the eve of Day of the Dead. The night before morning (November 1) people sit on the graves of their relatives. On this night, the cemetery is illuminated by numerous lights, lit candles, and dishes are made in the form of funeral paraphernalia. The main festivities after the remembrance begins immediately the next day.
A little about the relationship between a man and a woman
In addition to traditions associated with holidays, in different countries there are customs and unspoken rules regarding the relationship between a man and a woman. For example, in India there is a whole series of manipulations on the part of men, who without further ADO let know the woman on that claim opponent. A simple touch of the hand indicates the location, special attention, holding the hand above the elbow – a request to stay, to be near, man’s hand on the shoulder of the woman suggests the possibility of convergence.
Unlike emotional Hindus, the Japanese are more reserved in this matter. For them to go to people on the street, even just holding hands is not considered decent.
The relative limits of decency are followed in the traditions and aristocratic England. Despite the apparent restraint, for Breakfast or lunch in this nation is considered quite normal to discuss their sex life.