Know what I was missing this summer? Not even the heat and the sun. Not enough juicy, bright, crazy colors. Fresh, dense, saturated colors.
Were they not, and will not in the next few months for sure. Sad, sad, even a little cold. Gray, dull and black keyboard in front of his eyes.
But good for you for coming to see me today. Because now there will be enchanting!
So, I got to tell you about the most colorful, most unusual festivals in the world. Already there is clearly paints galore.
Carnival in Rio de Janeiro
The most famous and popular holiday, of course, is the carnival in Rio de Janeiro.
Brazilian carnival — this is the night of love and passion. This is an ode to sex and lust. Here is fueled by the bright fire of human emotions. Perhaps the most emotionally-glowing festival in the world. For Brazil carnival procession to the sounds of Samba and lap dance — it is an integral part of the cultural traditions of the country.
At the height of the Brazilian summer, namely in February, exactly 4 days and 4 nights in Rio de Janeiro comes the sexiest show in the world.
In fact, this carnival Continue reading
Carnival in Rio is one of the most anticipated festivals in the world. This is a crazy cocktail of colours, costumes, music, dancers.
In fact, the Carnival in Rio — the parade of the Samba schools, which is organized by the Ministry of tourism of the city, the League of Samba Schools and TV stations that broadcast the show.
Each school chooses a theme and prepares its moving platform, the costumes, the sets, the dancing, makes the presentation. At the end of the Carnival selects one school-the winner of which is awarded a cash prize. To study in this school is considered very prestigious.
Holi — festival of colors in India
Holi, the festival of spring and the blossoming of nature in India, is celebrated in February or March. These days Indians are stirring up trouble between men and women jump over the fire and swing on the swings statues of the gods.
But certainly the most talked about event of the festival is the sprinkling each other with colored inks and dousing with water. All these colored powders are made from herbs, which in this period to help fight the spread of different spring virus.
Every year Venice for 12 days turns into a giant stage with decorations for one of the grandest and most dazzling carnivals in the world. Unrestrained Continue reading
1. Maple leaf was painted a bright color on 17 September in Woodstock, Maine. Farmers and volunteers help the state authorities who are trying to attract tourists by providing a list of the best places where you can admire the bright colors of the leaves. (AP Photo/Robert F. Bukaty)
2. The moon rises above the mountains Chugach in the reserve in anchorage, Alaska, September 22. (AP Photo/Anchorage Daily News, Marc Lester)
3. Grapes on the estate of QUINTA DOS Malvedos belonging to the family of Symington, in Vila Reale, near Porto, Portugal, September 21. (Mario Proenca/Bloomberg)
4. The Director of the company ’s agrostroy" Sergei Solovyov inspects wheat in a field 450 km South of Barnaul 22 September. After a severe drought, Russia produced 55 million tons of wheat by 22 September, which is 32% lower than last year. (REUTERS/Andrei Kasprishin)
5. Branches of trees with bright changing the color of the leaves on the background of cloudy sky in Portland, Oregon, September 22. (AP Photo/Don Ryan)
6. The space needle, passing the ferry boat and the U.S. coast guard in the fog in Elliott Bay in Seattle, Washington, September 15. (AP Photo/Ted S. Warren)
7. Huge lanterns during the festival of autumn in the Park of Hong Kong on September 22. The autumn festival is held on the 15th Continue reading